Link your satellite dish to all of the receivers in your home with this high-quality 3GHz Quad Shield Coaxial Cable. Many coaxial cables are not capable of carrying high-frequency satellite signals, and may attenuate the signals resulting in lower reception strength and marginal performance. This 3 GHz cable is specially designed to carry those high-frequency signals, so each satellite receiver will get maximum signal strength! Great for linking multiple satellite receivers to a single dish, or for new single-dish installations.
Because of the cable handles a vast range of frequencies, it can be used to carry the following signals:
· Roof-top antenna analog VHF/UHF
· Terrestrial digital TV and HDTV signals
· FM radio
· Direct broadcast satellite systems
· Cable TV signals
· Digital cable
· Cable modem and Internet signals
· Baseband video from cameras and video players (Sat, DVD, PVR)
· “Upstream” modulated signals to a distribution panel
The cable consists of an 18-gauge solid bare copper conductor with 4 layers of aluminum shielding to provide maximum protection from electrical noise.